Sunday, September 4, 2011

{There is alot to Share}

In July I posted a freebie To Do list. I just wanted to do a quicky to show you what it looks like framed. I love it. All of my latest sessions have a free one included with their print order (To be mailed out Tuesday) ! I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks again for being so patient while I have been so sick!

I would also like to share a photo of our new packaging for prints and DVD's. 

Last but not least! I told you guys about the referral program a few weeks ago and I wanted to share an example of some of our cards. If your not signed up for our newsletter than you missed it. I will share it here too. 

Refer and Earn Program
Here is the scoop on our Referral Program:
For every person you refer that has a session with me you will get a $25 print credit. When you have referred your 6th person you will also get a free session! So once you get 6 referrals you get a free session as well as $150.00 for prints!! Print credits are valid for one year.



Okay and last I want to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday weekend. I'm hoping that this is my last week of being sick!! Pneumonia is not something that I EVER want again.
Stay safe and have fun! I will be doing lots of editing and coming up with some great Christmas specials!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie