Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back 2 School!


Twas the night before school started, 
when all through the town, 
the parents were cheering... 
It was a riotous sound! 
By 8, kids were washed and tucked into bed... 
Where memories of homework filled them with dread! 
New pencils, new folders, new notebooks too! 
New teachers, new friends...Their anxiety grew! 
The parents just giggled when they learned of this fright- 
and shouted upstairs: Go To Bed! It's A School Night!! 


A friend of mine posted that on Facebook tonight and I loved it!! It fit so well with the back 2 school session I did with my daughter yesterday! Here are just a few of her photo session yesterday!! Hope you enjoy them!



There are a few more photos below but I wanted to share about her cute shirt! It was so easy to make thanks to Marlins Mom on Etsy! I purchased the DIY version with everything all cut out and ready to go! I think it was about $5.00. She also has them for about $18.00 made to order! The was great to deal with and shipped very fast! Check her out HERE!

 

Now that school is starting my schedule is very busy with church, classes, work, homework, and Haylee's dance classes!! I will be making time on weekends for photo shoots but there won't be much availability during the week! Please make sure to schedule sessions as soon as you can so that I can be sure to leave the time available for YOU!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie