Saturday, July 30, 2011

CLOVER BEACH {Family Photographer: Linden MI}

On Monday I had the privilege of meeting the beautiful Camps Family. We met at Clover beach and had a wonderful time. The wind was a little much but it was sunny and beautiful outside. Even loved chasing bubbles, playing in the water and making his little sister giggle! They were so much fun and I am glad that I got the chance to take their family portraits.














Thanks for your comments! They always make me smile!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Katie! Thanks so much for your patience during the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie