Saturday, July 30, 2011

BUILT IN BEST FRIENDS {Children's Photographer Davison,MI.}

On Tuesday I met the wonderful LeMieux Family. When I was growing up I always asked my parents for a little brother or sister, my half brother and sister were older than me and we weren't really around each other often. I would like to think that if my parents had granted my many wishes that we would be just like Alec and Sidney! I'm sure like many other children they have their days but Tuesday Alec and Sydney were great and made my job very easy! Enjoy!


Thanks for your comments! They always make me smile!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie