Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Joy - Week 1

Last week I started a three week online photography class hosted by Willette. The class is to help us learn how to document our own family in photos. I really enjoyed the first weeks theme: immediate family. Next week we are doing siblings so I may be borrowing my cousins kiddos. Willette’s Family joy promises to help you focus on capturing both the posed AND the everyday family moments of your family. We were lucky enough to have Nana and Papa home to help with our session! Here are a few of the favorites!! 



Love and Sugar Blossoms,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie