Friday, August 12, 2011

Ramesy Family {Holly Family Photographer}

Thank you so much for being so patient. For those who don't know... I have been really sick for a few weeks now and just can't focus. It started with a sinus infection, then turned to bronchitis and went to the clinic tonight because I was still feeling horrible and was told that I know have an ear infection and pneumonia. So I am hoping that everyone is having a better month than me!! August is not going so great, today they gave me an antibiotic shot and another round of antibiotics for ten days. Hopefully it will knock it out quickly. There will be more pics to come as soon as I am able to focus without dying... okay the dying is a little bit of an exaggeration but it feels that way!!




Thanks for your comments! They always make me smile!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie