Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sale, Casting Call Winner & Living Social!

{Our Week}
Wow! There is so much to blog about today!! I can't believe that only a week ago we were announcing our 100 Facebook fan sale! Today we have more than doubled that number, we are over 230!! It is so exciting to "meet" new friends and I love to hear that they love our stuff. I have been doing a lot of wall art designing for little ones the past couple of weeks and posting them on our Etsy page. It has been lots of fun! In honor of our 200 fans we are having an Etsy sale. 20% off all purchases, gift cards included. Our sale code is 200FBFANS! Here is our two latest prints available on Etsy.




















{Casting Call Winner!}
I also was supposed to announce the winner of our Casting Call yesterday and I totally forgot! Sorry guys. I have decided to go with two winners. These two are both super cute and dads have different jobs, I couldn't pass up either one! Congratulations to Brandon and Eli. I am looking forward to meeting you both and we will have a good time getting some pictures for dad.


Last, but not least!! Our Living Social ad has been approved, written, and scheduled for May 25th!! I am super excited! I am hoping for a success. Here is what our deals will be that day.


Offer #1:
A. 3-Hour Senior Photo Session with Digital CD
$125.00

Offer #2:
B. 60-Minute Photo Session and One 8x10 Photo and Digital CD
$70.00

Our ad that they wrote for us is amazing and I really love it!! I'm not going to share it with you though, you will have to wait until the 25th and see it on Living Social! Hope you all had a great week! Cheers to another great week!


Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie