Sunday, May 15, 2011

Casting Call: boy ages 3-6

CASTING CALL!! I am looking for a little boy ages 3-6. Here is some of the info I have for the fathers day session. I am hoping to do the shoot sometime before June 12.  Depending on where the family chosen lives in Genesee County I have a few parks in mind for photos. Flushing has a great park and the downtown area is great too, there is also For-Mar Nature Preserve, and Richfield Park
{What you get}
Free Fathers day themed photo session (about 45 min)
1-8x10 for Dad
A password protected online gallery to view, share, and purchase additional prints at 25% off.
I am also going to add a disk with watermarked images for you to show to your friends on facebook and myspace.
{What I need from you}
If you are chosen I will need you to bring a few things with you that we will be using for the session. Dads shirt/tie, shoes, hat. Other things that dad likes to do: If dad is a fireman, bring his hat or boots. If he LOVES fishing bring a pole, golf club, basketball jersey, any thing that dad loves would be great. I want your session to be something that is special to dad and your family! Also dress your little one in blue jeans and a plain shirt; you could bring a second outfit to change him into as well.
{Info I Need}
If you could please send back the following information (and a photo if you haven't already.) then I will get back to everyone as to who the lucky family will be by May 20.
Name(s) and age of participating child:
Your city: (this will help me chose where the shoot will be)  
Any information about dad and interests, hobbies, job:  
Thanks everyone. I look forward to hearing from you and finding the best family for this shoot. Have a blessed week!
Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovely!!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog + for your comment! Comments make me smile BIG, and you're so sweet to take the time! :) Have a fabulous day!!

Love and Sugar Blossoms,
Katie